Monday, November 28, 2011

Look who is 3!

Brady is three! How the time flies! He is so grown up. I think he grows approximately an inch per week. We had a great birthday weekend. On Saturday, we celebrated at the ranch with pie and presents. Yesterday we played outside and Aunt Betsy came over for dinner, presents, and cake. The following pictures were all taken on my phone, better pictures from the camera to come:
 Hannah is quite the rockstar!
 Brady liked going down the slide with Hannah on his lap.


 Brady loved his cake and would not let me cut it. It was "all mine."
 I did get a small piece for Hannah, who loved it too.
 New Cars pajamas, thanks Grandma!

Aunt Lou took pictures at the ranch, I'll post when I get copies from her. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving, so many blessing and so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment