Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Phone Dump

Happy Friday and welcome to November! This is going to be a great month! Here are my pictures from the week. I did not take the first picture, the Great White Hunter shot was taken by Judge Julian. Way to go Dad!
 I love this picture of Hannah.
 Any time Brady helps Ev, he has to wear his "work glasses."
 We spent time in the yard playing in the leaves!


Brady's favorite game right now is "come find me." He hides and someone has to find him. Last weekend he had a blast playing with "Uncle." Carl came to Missoula to go to the game and stopped by the house to visit for a while. Brady would run around the house, hide somewhere, then yell "Uncle, come find me!"
 
Hannah has fallen in love with suckers...Brady loves them too. He will have a sucker for a treat, suck on it for a while and pass it to Hannah.

 Brady is mastering his scooter, he can balance on one foot and is learning to push with the other. I need to get him a helmet soon because one of these days he is going to take off.

No comments:

Post a Comment