Monday, January 9, 2012

2012 Pictures

Look at this beautiful amaryllis! This is sitting next to my kitchen sink and it is gorgeous! I am thankful to have found a winter blooming flower!
Can you see the lovely artwork that Miss Hannah created on our kitchen wall? She was able to color the entire length of the wall before I looked up from making my roux to see what was going on! I was making gravy for PW's Chicken Fried Steak, it required my full attention...I guess Hannah did too!


 Love this picture, new dress from Aunt Lou, striped tights from Aunt Holli. Super cute.
 Both kids loved the hot tub at Grandma and Grandpa's.
 Brady is impatiently waiting for spring and about 1/2 an inch of height to ride his new bike! Thanks Grandma Dorothy!
 He is also loving his new slippers from Uncle Carl, when you ask him about them, he growls!

No comments:

Post a Comment