Friday, July 20, 2012

Swimming!

Last weekend we ventured crossed the Divide and separated by gender. Boys stayed at the ranch and girls headed to Bozeman to spend time with family. Brady was in heaven at the ranch. Uncle Pat indulged him in a free for all on the backhoe, Grandma Dorothy took him swimming in the river, he was able to ring the bell after Mass, he had a great time!





Hannah, my mom, and I stayed in Bozeman and fell in love with a kitten...she has now joined our family! Her name is Millie and she is adorable.






Looking forward to taking a small vacation in about a week. I haven't had more than a couple days off in a long time so I am having a debate in my head of how long to take off but can't wait to spend some time with the kids in Sandpoint. Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment